Available From Melett
Over 600 references covering more than 3000 applications.
The complete range of OE quality turbocharger gasket kits, available from stock and ready for delivery.
Why choose Melett turbocharger gasket kits?
- An extensive range of competitively priced, OEM quality gasket kits;
- All in stock and ready for delivery;
- Immediate availability for Garrett, Holset (Cummins Turbo Technologies), Borg Warner (Schwitzer & 3K), MHI (Mitsubishi), Toyota, IHI & Hitachi turbochargers;
- Gasket kits available for passenger vehicles, commercial vans and heavy duty trucks up to the year 2013;
- Development of new kits upon request in 30-45 days;
- All kits include: stainless steel gaskets (turbine), fibre or metal-rubber gaskets (oil) and copper washers, if necessary;
- One supplier for all your turbocharger component and gasket kit requirements.
For further information on our gasket kits range, please contact Melett sales: T: +44 (0)1226 320939 | email@example.com
To achieve a high-class repair results, Melett recommends exchanging the seals for each turbocharger assembly. Due to the extremely high temperatures of a turbocharger in operation, it is essential the gasket material is of the highest quality and able to withstand these tough conditions. As fundamental components to the operation of a turbocharger, gaskets should be replaced with every turbo repair.