To further support the professional turbo repair industry, our range of precision engineered turbochargers provide a quality, yet cost effective alternative to a new OE turbocharger.
Our aim is to produce the turbochargers that our customers require and in particular, the turbos you are unable to repair.
A critical part of this, however, will be further feedback from our customers and from the market, which will drive our product development programme.
Why choose Melett Turbochargers?
Melett is renowned for producing OE quality parts to help the turbo aftermarket produce the highest quality repairs. The same commitment to engineering excellence has been applied to produce our complete turbochargers, providing a cost effective alternative to a new OE turbocharger.
- Engineered in the UK to match the OEM design
- Manufactured to Melett quality standards
- Built, balanced and flowed in the UK by Melett
- Providing a solution where no repair option exists
- Restart the repair cycle by retaining the exchange turbo
- Full fitting kits are included with each Melett Turbocharger, including stainless steel gaskets (turbine), fibre or metal-rubber gaskets (oil), oil syringe and copper washers, studs and nuts, where necessary.
For more information on our turbo programme please contact our sales team on: T: +44 (0)1226 320939 | email@example.com