Our repair kits are ‘in stock’ for nearly all turbo models – ranging from the oldest ST50/3LD through to the latest Garrett GTB Step 3 turbos, and less popular kits e.g. Komatsu & K54.
Melett repair kits are available in:
- Minor Kits – includes the basic components;
- Major Kits – includes all the components needed for a full repair of a turbo;
- Universal Kits – includes each variation to accommodate for where there are several variations of a model i.e. Flat or superback compressors wheels, straight or slender shafts etc.
- All the products are precision manufactured and materials are matched like for like with the original OEM specification to ensure reliable performance, and improvements in the original are made where possible;
- Manufactured to Melett specifications, mainly in the UK and Europe by TS16949 certified manufacturers:
- – TS16949 – is the International Quality Management Standard specifically written by the Automotive Industry and is a concerted effort to improve quality and assure the integrity of supplies to the industry.
- All Melett parts are supplied from our UK premises and our quality standards are backed by the ISO international standard certification ref ISO9001 2015:
- – ISO 9001 – is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses.
Melett repair kits are all assembled and packed at our UK facility, and every batch produced is identified with a batch number, giving us full traceability of each kit.